RE: Nitromethane

To: Steve Pitt <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>,
Subject: RE: Nitromethane
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
You know, it's funny how everybody is so quick to
bolt on a nitrous bottle.  Probably half the 5.0s
at the traffic light have them.  But me, I really
want to "tip the can" some day.  I have no real
desire to put a bottle on the car, but I do hope
I can hear it fire off on "nitro" some day. I've
got all my eggs in that little Dodge basket.  241
cubic inches, 8:1 compression ratio, zoomie
pipes, lil'blower and nitro!  I figure that ought
to be more of a thrill than a gentleman of my
years should be entitled to.  tsk tsk tsk

Dick J

--- Steve Pitt <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/