Re: Fw: Earnhardt Crash

To: "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Earnhardt Crash
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:40:23 -0700
Doug,
 I could not agree more. I think this whole problem is of concern to
everyone who races. If the belts were installed incorrectly, how was that
done? I sure would not want to repeat the error. I am also waiting for more
info. I have heard one theory from my friend at DEI who is an in shop
fabricator on the #15 car driven by Michael Waltrip. I will not repeat it
until it is substantiated.
Howard