Re: Push Bars

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Push Bars
From: Skip & Joyce Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 10:39:57 -0500
OOps!!!!!! The new one is made out af a 2X10!

Keith,
Mine attaches to the bumper after removing the license plate.....easy. It
is about 30" wide and 15" or so tall and 3/4' plywood braced a little in
back of it with 2X4s. To avoid the car (liner), chutes etc. we push on a
tube out the back of the car with a horizontal roller at the end. The
roller lets the car move around a bit without getting it sideways.
For Gary's car we push on the outer bumper section outboard of the chute.
Lots of pics are around?
So far so good.
Skip H