Re: Push Bars

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Push Bars
From: "tim cunha" <tfc1932@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 05:22:17 -0700
hi all, using keiths mail to ask another question. I have looked at the rule
book and the products relating to automatic transmission protective covers.
I seem to find 3 items available. a full trans type cover 300.00 a blanket
75$ and a  flex plate shield? 100$. which one is required by scta. i am
unsure. can some one guide this scrambling hopeful!?