Re: Hot Rod

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net, jungbec@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Hot Rod
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 00:42:43 -0000
                   -----------------------------------

             ------------- OH NO IT AIN'T! ---------------

NOW WHAT'S  GONNA HAPPEN TO MY FAVORITE RAG   ROD & CUSTOM ?

HE WAS JUST MADE EDITOR OF R&C A FEW MONTHS AGO AND MANAGED TO GET THAT
NICELY "BACK ON TRACK" IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS AND MADE IT BACK INTO THE
MAGAZINE IT ONCE WAS....

              ....now what happens ?

                         IT'LL PROLLY SLIDE BACK INTO MEDIOCRATY sp?

OH MAN, I'M TRULY BUMMED...... -and, "skeeert"  :=(

                     -"Dirty Doug down South" -"south NuYawk" thet is