Re: 9"

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <benettw@earthlink.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 9"
From: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 21:07:38 -0700
Mike,
 No doubt we can get away with stuff on the salt that will not fly on
asphalt or concrete.  I had a 2.47 to 1 from a 1979 Full size Ford but let
it get away. Ford doesn't service that anymore but there must be tons of
them in the junkyards. That's the lowest numerical ratio I know of for a 9".
Anybody know of one lower?
Howard