Re: 9"

To: "Nafzger" <nafzger@vtc.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 9"
From: Skip & Joyce Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 08:57:49 -0500
Hi Howard,
Nope, I don't know of a higher one. I have a 2.50 in my deal and run a U.S.
Gear O.D. into it.
U.S. Gear says that the T-400 is their "fuse" so I'm not worried about
killing the overdrive. It can also be a good "gear splitter" if need be.
We're talking about trying to "split" between 2nd and 3rd this year.
Probably will try something different......time will tell. By the way, Bill
(WmTS) has found some higher ratios in the Caddy area.....
Skip