Two random questions--preferences

To: Richard Fox <v4gr@rcn.com>, FastmetalBDF@aol.com,
Subject: Two random questions--preferences
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:12:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hey list , I just had a couple of random thioughts
about what people might be running
 First. The hemi Porshe is coming together slowly .
Hopefully it should be ready for maxton with a "mule"
wedge motor by the end of the summer . The car
currently has a spool in it . A posting a few days ago
made me think that perhaps a limited slip might have
been a better choice. Has anyone gone from a limited
slip or posi to a spool and seen any advantages or
disadvantages on the salt ?
 Second . I didnt even think twice about running
aluminum rods in my motor for this type of racing. I
currently run them in my drag motor and because I use
a heavy hit of nitrous ( 500 hp ) it has been the only
thing that has worked for me consistently.
 Again , advantages or disadvantages. I  just bought
em because I figured putting the rpms at the moon and
holding it seemed like it warranted it.
\ Just random thoughts
 George in 85 degree DC (spring???)
http://auctions.yahoo.com/