RE: [Fwd: RE: New guy here!]

To: "'Mike D MEIERLE'" <mike.d.meierle@alcatel.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Fwd: RE: New guy here!]
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 10:49:30 -0700
Welcome aboard, Mike, this is just one of the cool things about this list.
Next time you'll "know" a bunch of people.

Dale C.

PS: You're already ahead of some of us ...

I remember you, we had the same starting number, 36.
saw ya get your "dirty 2" hat.
I still have dust in my driving boots.

Mike M.

Keith Turk wrote:

> hey Mike.... welcome.... I ran that race..... went 205.858 mph on a 171
> record.... what a Blast.... got to see Dan and the Boys get dusted off by
> the wind and DIRT..... nasty place.... but We got to go Fast.... loved the
> whole deal...

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..