Re: air mixture

To: "Scott Cowle" <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air mixture
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 07:52:08 -0500
We spent considerable time on this issue our first year.... got the Race
Demon and just haven't found it necessary to rejet it .... the thing has
worked out of the box...

I keep wondering about the Dual Carb deal cause I have a Tunnel Ram hanging
out in the Shop with nothing to do .... maybe we oughta just stick it on
something and see if it works....  it's got a pair of 660 Holley carb's on
it with the center squirter's..... this is supposed to be the Deal.....
don't know Personally I have never tried it.....

> From: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
> To: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: air mixture
> Date: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 7:03 AM
>
>   At Maxton I asked a couple of the racers, John Beckett and The Turk
Team