Re: air mixture

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: air mixture
From: Skip & Joyce Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 08:13:25 -0500
Scott,
If they're not leaning the mixture with the carb jets or a MAP sensor on
the EFI, then they are leaning the mixture with Nitrous.........about 15 to
20% leaner than at sea level.
Now if the density altitude at Maxton is 5000 to 7000 feet then there may
not be a rich mixture problem at Bonneville????? I have to compensate for
the altitude with my mechanical injector.
Skip H