EFI 'd Carb Manifold...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: EFI 'd Carb Manifold...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 18:50:12 -0700
A really curious thought hit me....nearly knocked me out! But I couldn't
find the answer so it is up to ya'll. On the EFI Ford small block the fuel
injectors lean away from the vertical, almost like the spray pattern is
pointed at the manifold to head joint. Not just straight in. All modified
carbureted manifolds just have them dead center of the runner generally
pointed at the back of the intake valve. This makes it easy to modify a
manifold and make fuel rails, but I wonder this is the right way to do it?
Wow, question of the ages.

mayf the ignorant