Re: Brad's new ride joe's backyard, and The Strokers

To: joetimney@dol.net
Subject: Re: Brad's new ride joe's backyard, and The Strokers
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 18:31:16 -0000
SAY THERE,  JOE  T :

.....when its time to build the trackracin' left turnin' straight line
chasin' SAWDUST SPECIAL, I wanna come down and live in a tent in your back
yard whilst "we"   "knock ta'gether" a chassis for it!
                      ......he   he   he

Am I gonna see ya' next week at the Strokers Reunion in Springfield ?

   Ya better come on up Joe -its a "must do" on anybodys list!!!

Even though I'mm still not workin' I'm planning on driving Boogie Woogie on
over there for it!  And this time I've talked my good Sprint Car restorin'
pal Bill Jamieson into ridin' Shotgun with me!  I bet he comes home a "Hawt
Rodder" !

Sure Hope to see ya' there!

    yer pal,  "Doug down south"   AKA "Dirty Doug" th' BOOGIE Man"