The Red Green Show" NO LSR just funny biznezz

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, av8ford@volcano.net, saltcircus@mcn.net,
Subject: The Red Green Show" NO LSR just funny biznezz
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 01:14:23 -0000
Say have any of you guys ever seen the "Red Green show" on TV ?  Apparently,
it's usually found on PBS channels but its elsewhere as well....all around
the globe.  Its been on quite a while.

Anyway if you want to really laugh at yourself you gotta see it.  Ive only
seen it I guess twice,  Forgot about it the first time but tonite saw it
again and it hit me.  At the end of the program they gave an address to go
to on the net to learn more....

Apparently the show originates in Ontario.  You know how wacky those
Canadians can be!  AND It said there that its shown downunder too!   So
check it out all of you upsi-down guys!

Go there yourself and see!  Here's the address:

                             http://www.pbs.org/redgreen/about.html

        Hey, "glad to help".....  Doug