RE: Smokey Yunick # 1

To: "'richk'" <richk@spartajunction.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Smokey Yunick # 1
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:11:56 -0700
I'd devour everything he wrote I could find.  Like most good teachers, he
didn't just give you information he made you think.  Reverse flow cooling,
valve train harmonics, long rod vs. short rod effects, the guy was just all
over the map.  I was really disappointed when he stopped writing his
columns.

... age and cunning.  Yeah, that's it!

Dale C.

PS: I collect quotations, that one goes in.

Though I never meet him except through his articles in magazines I feel this
quote is a very good description of the man and his thought process.

 "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."
                                     -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

RichK

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..