Re: Axle Grease

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Axle Grease
From: Tom Neimeyer <tjn56@swbell.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:13:51 -0500
Keith,
  Here is the link to RedLine Oils Products.

http://www.redlineoil.com/products.htm

If I was running a car I would use something like their gear lube.  I think
one of their best selling points is the temperature reduction qualities of
their oils/lubes.  The gear lube is shown on the bottom of their products
page, take a look.

We use RedLine Oil in the CBX and it runs 20-30 degrees cooler.  At
Bonneville last year a Harley guy came and got a couple of quarts from us
and put it in his transmission.

You might also take a look at the stuff Skip promotes, Pro-Blend?  I don't
know much about it, they might not even make a gear lube but it would be
worth looking at.

Regards, Tom