Re: Axle Grease

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Axle Grease
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 14:28:11 -0500
Joe here is the deal.... everytime I take my front wheel bearings out ... I
have found them to be tannish is color..... that is indicating to me that
they are getting warm..... .....  now it might be that they are fine and
Keith is just being fussy..... or it might be that I am packing them with
wheel bearing grease I buy from the local yahoo's auto mart.... you know
that is your local Car wax and Oil store that has the name parts store in
the Logo.... but nowhere inside do they sell quality auto parts.....

so.... I thought I would check the collective wisdom of the list....

( Skip has squared me away )