RE: nitrous at bonneville

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Subject: RE: nitrous at bonneville
From: "George Mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@starpower.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 18:45:19 -0100
I have to tell you that believe it or no it is a concern . I have got two
stages figure out well in drag racing but I am concerned about two things
 1. Solenoid freeze up
 2.Toting enough nitrous to make a number of runs possible.  I have resigned
myself to the fact that I will have to buy a nitrous filling station for any
trips to Maxton for sure ( so many runs possible )  and Bonneville this will
be a given.
 George in DC