RE: nitrous at bonneville/ or supercharger???????????????

To: <Want1937hd@aol.com>, <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>, <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Subject: RE: nitrous at bonneville/ or supercharger???????????????
From: "George Mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@starpower.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:54:24 -0100
This may sound strange but if that motor is a 440 mopar( I assume so) be
sure to use a fogger type system at higher hp levels. My bracket car does
not like over 350 hp on any plate . The intake is a good design but the two
center cylinders always lean out on big hp on a plate . I use a small hit on
the plate (250) and anywhere from 250 to 400 on the fogger.
I can fatten to two center cylinders with a fogger and the motor lives much
longer.
 Also , my machinist builds a few promod motors for customers. Some guys are
running 3 and sometimes 4 stages but it is usually a last ditch" trying to
qualify or "win the finals " shot. It always tears stuff up .
 My car is still going together but I see the advantage of nitrous as being
able to run both Fuel and gas classes at the same meet .
 George in rainy DC