Re: Ford OHV 6's

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: Ford OHV 6's
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 19:13:38 -0700
Wes
Right off I can't think of the liner that you say was burnt up. It's hard to
remember everything at my age. The Puimpkinseed was stretched about 2 feet
to get the GMC in it . The Ardun went in last year. Jim Travis spent a lot
of time on the restoration and upgrading. Had clutch problems and never made
a complete run as I recall. Don't know what the plans are for this year.
Glen