Re: Street Roadsters

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Street Roadsters
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 09:56:05 -0400
Don't think that wording would be a very accurate definition of a rear
fender, but some where along the line the correct wording has gotten lost.
It has been generally assumed, ever since I have been involved with LSR,
that  /STR's have rear fenders. Looks like the rules committee needs to
revise or clarify this requirement in the book.

John Beckett, LSR #79