Fwd: Street Roadsters

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Street Roadsters
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:11:47 EDT
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Full-name: ARDUN DOUG
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:09:08 EDT
Subject: Re: Street Roadsters
To: tfc1932@hotmail.com

In a message dated 5/29/2001 6:39:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tfc1932@hotmail.com writes:

> when is a fender considered a panel. even if u went by the crazy english
> terminology (bonnet,etc) i dont think they call fenders, panels.

Tim,
       I'm sure that the omission will be corrected in the next rule book. In
the meantime take it from one who has run the class, REAR FENDERS ARE INDEED
REQUIRED IN STREET ROADSTER CLASS.
       If somebody wanted to "press" their point they could show-up at an
SCTA event with a street roadster less rear fenders, then try to argue that
point regards the omission in the rule book, but, believe me they would lose
the argument.
                                                             Ardun Doug King