Re: Street Roadsters

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Street Roadsters
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 12:02:26 -0700 (PDT)
Imma sure gonna follow this thread closely.  If
there's a legal way to run SR without rear
fenders, I can get the '23 Dodge down literally
more than a foot!  Lets face it, the Piersen
Brothers coupe never would have happened had not
those guys read the book real carefully and
followed the exact letter of the rules - - which
I'm sure shocked the calasamus out of the
inspectors the first time that thing rolled into
inspection.

Dick J
Still building a 23 Dodge SR in East Texas!

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>

http://auctions.yahoo.com/