Re: Street Roadsters

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Street Roadsters
From: "tim cunha" <tfc1932@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:53:57 -0700
I want to thank the list for all the help and discussion regarding the
fenders. it is wise, as doug King said, to just build the car and race. I am
thankful for the SCTA and all the volunteers that make things happen. There
is not enough thanks and praise to all those people who have been doing this
for so many years. thanks for the discussion. it is closed for me at this
point. tim