Re: Street Roadsters

To: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Street Roadsters
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:46:48 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: JOHN BACKUS
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 4:44 PM
To: Dick J; John Beckett; tim cunha
Cc: land-speed

When Frank Currie decided to drive a '32 Ford to and from L.A. a few years ago
and try to set a record over 200 for a street driven roadster, he had to have
rear fenders. I saw them, they were not even close to stock, they were like
cut down motorcycle fenders. I do not believe you need original fenders. In
fact, how about something that can act like a small canard wing? See.... us
old racers thinking again.

John Backus, old racer<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer