Nitrous

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Nitrous
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:29:59 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I think I'm gonna take the plunge.  Keith
has been working on me long enough now and I'm
going to change my drink of choice.  No, not the
Diet Pepsi stuff, nitrous and gasoline - - kinda
like rum and coke.

After reading the article in the new Hot Rod,
(about the umpteenth nitrous article I've read so
far) I think I want to try a little squirt at
Maxton on my next visit.  I don't wanna go with
more than 100HP off the bottle, so, if anybody
has a SMALL beginner system they want to unload
cheeep, gimme a shout off line, otherwise I'll
either spring for the very same system they
featured in the article, or hit EBay.

=====
Dick J
In East Texas