Re: Nitrous

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Nitrous
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:48:45 -0600
Dick, great,  nitrous is GOOD

Most of the street kits for V-8s provide around
125 hp, so you may want to consider 125 or so,
in addition, you may consider getting a kit adjustable
125-200  or so, you will be able to go a touch higher
when ready.  Do you really think that 100 hp will
be all that you will ever need or want?
Stock street bikes readily use 100-125 on
66 ci.   Most V-8s on cast pistons will readily
accept 125-150 hp.

Joe