Re: Nitrous

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: Nitrous
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 11:23:43 -0700 (PDT)
Unfortunately, as has always been the case with
the "Dick J Junkyard Dawg Racing Program",
$$$$$$$ is the primary deciding factor.  Don't
forget the formula, Speed = Cubic Inches X Cubic
$$$.    tsk tsk tsk

Yeah, I'd like to be able to start with 100HP
then change jets and go up to 250HP, but then I
need a secondary fuel line, a BIG ($$$) fuel
pump, etc, etc, etc. I think that for now I'm
going to have to stick to a 100 HP kit.

Dick J