Re: Odd Jobs...and a couple of questions...

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Odd Jobs...and a couple of questions...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 21:28:27 -0500
Dear Dr Mayf..... being one of those folks tuned into the difference between
stupidity and ignorance .... I appreciate the concept of Mayf the
ignorant..... ( reminds me of my concept of the girly Camaro ) as for Desert
rat.... well ..... you do live in the desert....

Why won't the factory Door hardware work?  it's there and paid for... and as
I recall you have full door bars anyway.... so why not?  if ya just gotta
part with your money Bear Claw makes a nice door catch and it's avalible
from most street rod parts vendors ... ( I find them in the magazine called
Street Rodder )

I'm glad your fighting the lexan.... can't wait to hear your end all
discussion on the subject....