Re: Goodyear racing tires & tire slippage

To: "Gene Halvorson" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Goodyear racing tires & tire slippage
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 05:07:07 -0500
Gene.... Tire Slippage doesn't seem to be a Problem in the Camaro once it's
in four gear and running hard.... in the lower gears if I shift to early and
get into peak torque it spins pretty hard but other then that we can pretty
much match our tach to the actual recorded speeds.

Keep in mind the tires have 55-65 psi and don't grow much