T 101 / Lenco/suspension

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: T 101 / Lenco/suspension
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 04:49:33 -0500
Bob I think the T 101 is the ultimate choice..... I think the six speed is
okay for a place like Maxton.... because it gives you reasonably tight
ratio's and a LOW first gear.... Or even Dave's Lenco might be the deal at
Maxton as it would hit the tires a bit harder...  with my current traction I
don't really want that.

Dahlgren Brought up the suspension issue last week and I agree with him
totally....As I sit here thinking about what I am going to do with the
Bugeye M/S I am going to build..... I Think the Biggest gains in speed are
going to come from Hooking up the avalible Hp on the salt.

Cris Shearer made a comment to me that really hit home.... She said " At
least you aren't bringing the same thing back expecting different results!!!
"   In other words.... I don't know if any of us has tried a Lenco or a
Torque Link suspension..... maybe it's time we go back to original thinking
on what works.... What's the worst thing that could happen... we have to go
back and put in a four link and a 4 speed?

Keith ( I have been a follower for the most part with the Camaro....I've
done what currently works.... like Brad's Roadster.... I want to be
innovative on the Bugeye.... But Not to the Rear Stearing point....)