Re: Indy

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Indy
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 10:28:21 -0400
 Larry, sorry we missed you there. We are goin' to Columbus next month. We had
the black '32 roadster in the "winners circle" on Sunday. It won the
"Preachers Pick". Linda is a great ambassador for the sport and her great
personality is just one of her many assets. I first met her at the Detroit car
show in I think, the 60's. I have a photo of my fueler leaving the line at
Indy with her and her entourage in the background- it's a cool picture!! We
hope to see you at one of these events.

John B.