Re: 4 links, torque links, and the missing link (long)

To: Bill & Dee Bennett <benettw@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: 4 links, torque links, and the missing link (long)
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 05:49:50 -0400
KT and i talked about preload a bit and my thoughts for what they are worth are
, for every bit of preload you put in for traction it will reverse itself when
you unload the chassis or worse under braking. Worked that way in drag cars for
me anyway. Joe Timney is the guy to get a sensible opinion from though as he has
much more experience.
Dave