Re: Inverters?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Inverters?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 04:44:19 -0500
Sorry guys.... I made a mistake in how I stated that.....  John Beckett and
I have talked about a deal for running the Air Compressor with his
Generator.... this Inverter thing was about running the Oil Tank Heaters....
and maybe a light hand drill.....

The 4 tank heaters are good for about 2000 watts....

Okay I'm off to see the Rodeck.... We're supposed to be on the Dyno
today..... Looking forward to it......