Re: return runs

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: return runs
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 06:14:35 -0600
What, dont have your race face at
"oh dark thirty"?, just start taking
alkaseltzer, tylenol and fluids at 0200
when you go to bed, I might just bring
some needles and bags of IV fluids
for those over zealous "diuretic" partakers

I know we wont likely pass up a chance to
make a return run same day!!
last year we set a record
earlier in the week at 191.5 throwing rod
on return run, lost record to another team next
morning
who upped it all the way to 191.8, we
busted ass and made another motor,
qualified late thurs at 193.9 in the second
mile, was offered the opportunity make backup
run thurs, opted to run in am, in am our nitrous bottle
popped off in Jon's front seat (warming it with heater on),
borrowed bottle, made return run, 192 in first mile, out of
nitrous after getting into second mile, bottle must not
have been full,  LESSON learned, run when your ready

Joe :)