salt moisture

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: salt moisture
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:04:11 -0700
List, especially Dave & RT,

I am not adverse to thinking "out of the box". I find the thread about
measuring the moisture of the race track to discover the portion which is
grippest, and using that data to set up and drive a vehicle to the best
benefit to be very interesting.

My post was an attempt to find out the practicallity of the accumalated data.
I see the problem as one of area to be covered with the data and use of the
data in a timely manner. I was posing the questions as I see them from the way
we currently run our vehicles.

Please do not take offense at my previous post, I want to take advantage of
anything you can come up with.

Let's move forward with Dave's battle cry - "lighter, lighter, lighter!!"

D Warner