Re: salt moisture

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: salt moisture
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 00:01:51 -0600
Its all good mental masturbation Dave, kidding aside,
if NASA can send up a rocket as they did last week
to try and garner data that impacts the "big bang" theory
then this investigation into salt surface is pretty damn
important, much more important to me anyway.

I like to know about things that will impact my life
now and in the future.

NASA will not solve the equation of how our existence
came to be yet a fair amount of money is thrown at it anyway.

Now if NASA could give us telemetry of salt surface
condition, ie thermal readings every few cm's or so
which they likely could, or better yet, course contour
for us two wheelers........

Who wants to investigate what electrolytes
we could spray on the course, as a prep, to
enhance surface integrity, Chris S. or someone could
go and spray KCL or something a few times a year
during the curing process, crop duster while its
soft, state highway icy road sprayer.......

sorry caffeine buzz must be peaking
Joe