Re: Harleys

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Harleys
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:37:49 -0700 (PDT)
if he
> was riding a Harley this wouldnt have
> happened", I said "thats right because he
> would have been working on it or pushing it",
> and the FRIENDLY exchange continued

I poke fun at Harely riders too.  just not when
I'm on mine!   tsk tsk

All taken in good humor.

It will be interesting to see how the new
Porsche/Harley does in the twins series.  A twin
seems to inherently have a design fault over a
multi (superbike twins are given a displacement
handicap to compete with the 4s) and I don't
understand that, because it seems the higher
torque would be an advantage coming out of
corners in roadracing.

Dick J
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/