Re: Missed cars/timing lights

To: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Subject: Re: Missed cars/timing lights
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 05:50:06 -0400
On the subject or missed timnes, is there a test mode for the lights that is
used before a run or is the first indication of a problem a missed time? Do the
lights have a status mode that reports back that the beam is on and being
sensed? Is there a way to toggle the source beam off and on to verify the
sensors are working? i have had times missed  with a car that is not white, in
Australia in '95 they were all missed but only on the return runs...
Dave Dahlgren