Re: helpful hands, cont.

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: helpful hands, cont.
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:04:31 EDT
These helpful hands stories made me think of the sign in a boat racers
trailer at Omaha Neb. this last weekend that said. (Don't just do something
stand there!) We raced at the American Outboard Federation Nationals in Omaha
and didn't do to bad. We was the defending champs in D hydro and E hydro but
finished second in each of these classes this year at least they knew we were
there. Properly more work on the truck than the boats that caused this. Larry
Mac