Re: Reading? hmmm / Aero chicken

To: "kturk" <kturk@ala.net>, "land-speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reading? hmmm / Aero chicken
From: "JOHN BACKUS" <34ford@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 15:40:29 -0400
 Keith, that's why I have been thinkin' that a late model stock car is
possibly the best of all LSR cars (for certain classes) and seems most
practical to maintain. On the chicken subject, I asked the local KFC manager
where the small chicken parts came from. He said from small chickens.

John Backus- hope ya get yer hat at B'ville!!!!