1912 Ford...........The rest of the story.........

To: v4gr@rcn.com, lsr_man@yahoo.com, WmTSmith@landracing.com
Subject: 1912 Ford...........The rest of the story.........
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 21:16:18 EDT
My oldest daughter Hillary (the GOOD Hillary) got pretty good at driving the
'12 T up to Garanma's and back. Word go out, and her first grade teacher
asked if I would bring it school for "Show and Tell" day. I brought in in and
the class filled out into the parking lot for a history lesson from old dad.
I mentioned that the T was the first car for many people back then and had to
be simple to drive. They really are! So I asked Hillary to get behind the
wheel and show everyone how easy it was. Around the oval driveway she went. I
then gave every kid in the class a ride with me doing the driving this time.
               I never knew untill that nite at dinner that the boys up the
road were giving my daughter a hard time because her bike still had training
wheels. That ended that day, she "Was cool, and could DRIVE!" Two days later
the training wheels were in the trash. Now she is on the deans list at
college, where did all that time go?