Part of email from my wife concerning our boys ( Black Radon

To: JackFB1320@aol.com, bellytk@nh.ultranet.com, v8ford@orion.neca.com,
Subject: Part of email from my wife concerning our boys ( Black Radon
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:11:17 EDT
Darrell just called !!!!!  Went down the course yesterday and at 200 plus
the wrist ? pin fractured LENGTHWISE and blew a hole in his oil pan.  He
said that he was in  a ball of fire but managed to pop the shoot and stop
safely, thank god !!!   Said the  $3000.00 engine was ruined, he was ok
physically but bummed out mentally.  He tried calling you twice this am but
phone was busy.  Wanted us to know before you read it on the internet.  Said
he only got to make that one run.  He said that other "engine" guy could't
believe how the wrist? pin broke.  They said it was really a freak thing.