Fwd: Jack Eaton

To: squarerollbars@yahoo.com, shea_thomas@msn.com, RUGGIERIVH@aol.com,
Subject: Fwd: Jack Eaton
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:01:48 EDT
From: Dragracingmemory@aol.com
Full-name: Dragracingmemory
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:34:55 EDT
Subject: Jack Eaton
To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com

Dear Bruce,
I cannot tell you how thoughtful it was of you and your wife MaryAnn to
travel to Long Island to pay respects to my brother Jack.   The hot rod
community lost a great friend.  All his life he was my friend and my shadow
and i truly miss him.  We spent a lot of time on the road together and he
will always be with me.  Jack would be pleased that you and AB Shuman also
made the trip.
   With the passing of Al Brown, I lost a friend who I first met when he and
Ed Kowalik wanted to  build a track on Ed's cabbage farm in New Jersey.

Again my very personal thanks to all of you.
Ed