Re: An Odd Question...

To: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: An Odd Question...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:38:52 -0700
Sure. Here is where I am coming from.

Section II-1
right after the engine displacement table

" for reasons of ECONOMY and HISTORICAL authenticity, vintage engine
modifications are restricted to older technology levels.....so far as
practical."

Now it seems to me that hogging out the blocks' valley and rewelding in a
new and very sophisticated valley that lets the exhaust exit through the top
of the block, use of fuel injection and big honking new blower is bending
the rules a bit to much. Even Jacls use of turbos' seem to me to be a
stretch. And according to the program guide, both were in the same XF/BGS.
Now none of this affects me in any way possible and I really do not care one
way or another. It was just a curious question to me.

mayf, the red necked, ignorant desert rat in Pahrump.