Re: Motorcycle Streamliner

To: <Ironwigwam2@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Motorcycle Streamliner
From: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 08:39:25 -0700
Hi Rocky
Sounds like you have a big project ahead as none are easy. I think the best
thing for you to get answers is to log onto the following web site.
www.roadsters.com. Under landspeed resources you will find a section for
landspeed motorcycles. Three come to mind that would be your best bet for
help. They all have their own web sites listed.
Dennis Manning, Don Vesco and Sam wheeler all over 300 mph streamliner
motorcycles.
Another source is www. landracing.com and go to the message board and ask
questions. Also listed there is the e-mail address and how to get on the daily
landspeed list. Hope this helps and keep in touch. Good luck on the project.
Glen