Re: New Tires and Database

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: New Tires and Database
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:47:15 -0600
Dick,

That sealant I would say is not a good idea. This can cause some sever inbalance
in the tires. You might need more than 4 ounces of weight just to correct the
balance after using such product. At the speeds some of the guys travel, over
200
mph, balance of the tires is a important issue.

Jon Amo (who knows nothing)