Re: New Tires and Database

To: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Tires and Database
From: Ken Bond <kmb2@humboldt.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:03:16 -0700
>The leakage problem was temporarily cured with Palmolive liquid soap
>applied to the inside of the tire carcass. This solution was suggested by
>M/T but I did not try it until another person with the problem suggested
>it. Apparently a common cure for sidewall leaks but I didn't know about out
>here in the middle of Texas.

Skip,

one of the folks I was talking with out on the salt mentioned the
same problem and said he was told to use DAWN and ONLY DAWN liquid soap
for this same issue.

NO idea why... just what he was told and what he passed along to
me.

KEN

* Ken Bond,                                                 *
* Prof. of Bus. Admin.                                      *
* Humboldt State Univ.              ____________            *
* Arcata, CA 95521          _______| 58  85  99 |_________  *
*                          /     How much horsepower     /  *
*                         /      Can I have and still   /   *
* Wk.:707.826.4277       /_________ go to Heaven?______/    *
* Wk Fax:707.826.6666              |_61______61_|           *
* Hm.:707.826.7764           I Never Drive Faster than      *
* Hm Fax:707.826.0334        My Guardian Angel Can Fly      *
* Internet:                                                 *
* kmb2@humboldt.edu (office)                                *
* ragtops@humboldt1.com (home)                              *