[Fwd: Re: wandering track/chutes]

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: wandering track/chutes]
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 05:45:40 -0400
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: wandering track/chutes
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 05:41:57 -0400
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
To: glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
CC: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, ARDUNDOUG@aol.com,land-speed@autox.team.net

i know they have a new driver orientation and a license deal but is there a new
car orientation and new car license where we play run it up to a couple of
different speeds and spotters watch things like stability and chute deployment
on a new car.  With half of these cars being home built i would think a couple
of 'flight tests' before using the thing in anger might be a smart idea to make
sure all systems work well or as designed ( you pick which is better).
Dave Dahlgren