Re: re;new car procedures, (hopefully for the last time)

To: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: re;new car procedures, (hopefully for the last time)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 08:48:48 -0500
Paul.... Seriously My attitude comment wasn't directed.... we all have our
frustrations ....  it's truly a matter of perspective....   Since we are
such a diverse group we are each coming at this thing with different frames
of reference..... some are True amateur racers.... with the only goal of
having fun..... some take it much more seriously and have Big bucks like
those Ferrari guys..... or the Nissan/whatever team this year....

Because of this Back round and Knowledge base it's hard sometimes to see
something and NOT want to share your Prized piece of knowledge..... well to
the other fella that little tid bit of knowledge may not have as much
meaning.... BUT as long as we all do this with Dignity and respect.... keep
that semi wholesome family atmosphere it can be a great time...

What we can't do is come down to a Pee Pee Contest....  or bad mouth
anyone... if the whole thing is to win the respect of your fellow
racers.... the quickest way to LOSE all of that which you have gained is to
say something negative about someone here.... ( no matter HOW MUCH the
idiot deserves it... install laughing HERE )

Keith ( anyone want to buy 8 slightly used Pistons.... 4.125 bore set up
for a 6" rod and a 2.8" crank.... 3 even come with religious experience at
no extra cost )